Sunday, March 6, 2022

IMPORTANT Research Results between Ivermectin and Remdesivir



As I've observed for the last two years since the initial Wuhan New Years celebration and the spread of this disease, the facts are NOT yet sorted through.

There has been so many knee-jerk decisions made in the midst of the chaos of this disease, including lockdowns and wearing masks, using respirators and various drugs without proof and statistics of effectiveness has been shocking.  

Dr. John Campbell has been following this disease since I began and his overview videos are non political, non commercial and based on SCIENCE, not opinion.  

This video is just brilliant and less than 20 minutes long.  

BE INFORMED rather than simply CONFORM!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New disease

I was left with 'long COVID' and it is supposed to be from micro-clots gathering in my lungs. I wonder if it is related to this New...